Hallmark University is a vision and wealth of experience-driven private University granted operational licence by the Federal Government.
It is located at a scenic and alluring learning environment at Ijebu-Itele on Shagamu-Ore Expressway which is accessible not only to South Western states but to the entire nation.
Its objective is to create a world-class University with innovation and creativity as its bedrock. Hallmark University education guarantees strategic academic excellence and exemplary values.
It provides holistic education inculcating attitude, intellectual skills and character-building for lifelong learning and career development in the traditional and contemporary professions in the industry, business and government.
The academic programmes of the University are designed to promote and provide sound basic and applied training in Sciences, Engineering, Agriculture and Management that encourage skills acquisition and entrepreneurship for job creation and self employment.
The programmes are also focused on producing a new generation of leaders capable of responding to the challenges of both local and global environment for development.
- DEGREE PROGRAMMES:
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
1 B.Sc. Biochemistry
2 B.Sc. Chemistry/ B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
3 B.Sc. Computer Science
4 B.Sc. Information and Communication Technology
5 B.Sc. Mathematics
6 B.Sc. Physics
7 B.Sc. Zoology
Five SSCE/NECO, credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in not more than two sittings.
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
1 B.Sc. Accounting
2 B.Sc. Banking & Finance
3 B.Sc. Economics
4 B.Sc. Marketing
5 B.Sc. Business Administration
Five SSCE/NECO, credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics, one Science subject and any other one relevant subject in not more than two sittings.
DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION
Candidates with the following qualifications may be admitted into 200 Level of any of the Degree programmes:
- ND/ NCE passes at Upper Credit.
- Two (2) Advanced Level passes in relevant subjects.
- IJMB at Upper credit.
In addition, candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
- Five (5) SSCE/ NECO credit passes in subjects relevant to the intended course of study which must be obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Apply through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the Direct Entry Forms from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- SUB-DEGREE PROGRAMMES:
Candidates for Pre-Degree programmes have prospects of admission into any of the Degree Programmes of Hallmark University, Ijebu-Itele. Candidates for Pre-Degree should possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level credits in not more than two (2) sittings in subjects relevant to their choice. Candidates without complete O’ Level results are encouraged to take advantage of the programme to re-take their O’ Level examination in order to qualify for University admission.
Programmes: All existing regular degree programmes.
FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE COMBINATIONS
1 Biochemistry Physics, Chemistry, Biology
2 Chemistry Physics, Chemistry, Biology
3 Computer Science Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
4 Industrial Chemistry Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
5 Information and Communication Technology Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
6 Mathematics Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
7 Physics Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
8 Zoology Biology, Chemistry, Physics
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE COMBINATIONS
1 Accounting Mathematics, Economics, Principles of Accounting
2 Banking & Finance Mathematics, Economics, Principles of Accounting
3 Economics Mathematics, Economics, Geography
4 Marketing Mathematics, Economics, Principles of Accounting
5 Business Administration Mathematics, Economics, Government
SCHOLARSHIP! SCHOLARSHIP!! SCHOLARSHIP!!!
Scholarship awards will be available to deserving candidates who successfully pass an examination scheduled to hold on Saturday, 8th July, 2017 at 11.00 a.m. on the University Campus.
Interested candidates are to obtain examination forms at any of our centres stated below upon payment of a sum of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only at any of the University Banks.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Application forms may be obtained and completed online from the University portal www.hallmark.edu.ng
- Application forms may also be obtained upon payment of a sum of N7,500 Naira only at any branch of United Bank of Africa (UBA) or Zenith Bank into the Hallmark University Account Numbers: UBA: 1019045309, Zenith: 1012914815, and presentation of evidence of payment at the following centres:
(i) Hallmark University Campus
Km 65 Shagamu-Ore Expressway, Ijebu-Itele, Ogun State.
(ii) Vivian Fowler Memorial College For Girls
Plot 5, Balogun Street, Billings Way, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos.
(iii) Topgrade Secondary Schools
4, Adedamola Ojomo Close, Off Bode Thomas Str., Surulere, Lagos.
- Interested candidates who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice of University to Hallmark University are required to:
(i) Apply for the Change of Institution Form online by visiting JAMB website and
following the instructions.
(ii) Complete the Hallmark University Application Form online.
(iii) Participate in Hallmark University Screening Exercise.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply, provided there is assurance that such results will be available by October 2017.
- All duly completed application forms are to be returned to any of the collection centres or submitted online to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Screening for prospective applicants begins from 12th June, 2017 Mondays to Fridays at Hallmark University Campus, Km. 65, Shagamu-Ore Expressway, Ijebu-Itele, Ogun State from 10.00 am – 4.00 pm.
- For further enquiries please call 08034098174; 08021217616; 08151044404.