HALLMARK UNIVERSITY, IJEBU-ITELE,
OGUN STATE, NIGERIA
2017/2018 ACADEMIC ADMISSION
Hallmark University is a vision and wealth of experience-driven private University granted operational license by the Federal Government. It is located at a scenic and alluring learning environment at Ijebu-Itele on Shagamu-Ore Expressway which is accessible to the entire nation. Its objective is to create a world-class University with innovation and creativity as its bedrock. Hallmark University education guarantees strategic academic excellence and exemplary values. It provides holistic education inculcating attitude, intellectual skills and character-building for lifelong learning and career development in the traditional and contemporary professions in the industry, business and government.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into its DEGREE PROGRAMMES as well as applicants for its SCHOLARSHIP for the 2017/2018 admission.
- DEGREE PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Sc. Biochemistry
- Sc. Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry
- Sc. Computer Science
- Sc. Information and Communication Technology
- Sc. Mathematics
- Sc. Physics
- Sc. Zoology
Faculty of Management and Social Sciences.
- Sc. Accounting
- Sc. Banking and Finance
- Sc. Business Administration
- Sc. Economics
- Sc. Marketing
DATE OF EXAMINATION: Saturday, 9th September, 2017.
TIME: 11.00 a.m.
VENUE: Hallmark University Campus, Km 65 Shagamu-ore Expressway, Ijebu-Itele, Ogun State.
- JUPEB (JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION BOARD)
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the JUPEB programme of the University for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
CANDIDATES WILL BE PREPARED FOR THE ABOVE EXAMINATION IN THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:
Arts & Humanities
Christian Religious Studies, History, Literature-in-English.
Management & Social Sciences
Accounting, Business Studies, Economics, Geography, Government.
Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics.
Hostel accommodations are available for the JUPEB PROGRAMME.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- All applicants for the degree programmes are required to sit for the current Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- All applicants are required to have credit passes at WAEC, SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents in at least, 5 subjects which must include English Language, Mathematics, and three other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- Application forms may also be obtained upon payment of a sum of N10,000 Naira for SCHOLARSHIP and N7,500 Naira only for the Registration forms for the degree programmes at any branch of United Bank of Africa (UBA) or Zenith Bank into the Hallmark University Account Numbers: UBA: 1019045309, Zenith: 1012914815, and presentation of evidence of payment at the following centres:
(i) Hallmark University Campus
Km 65 Shagamu-Ore Expressway, Ijebu-Itele, Ogun State.
(ii) Vivian Fowler Memorial College For Girls
Plot 5, Balogun Street, Billings Way, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos.
(iii) Topgrade Secondary Schools
4, Adedamola Ojomo Close, Off Bode Thomas Str., Surulere, Lagos.
- Application forms may be obtained and completed online from the University portal
Candidates awaiting results may apply, provided there is assurance that such results will be available by October 2017.
All duly completed application forms are to be returned to Hallmark University OR scanned along with the teller and credentials to the email@example.com.
For further enquiries please contact:
Tel: 08104561793, 08151044404, 08021217616, 08034098174.